Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blown Away by Marc Charles

7:22 AM

Hi Gang:

Everyman is right in his own eyes.....he's also smart, cool, wise, bright, ahead of the curve and everything else.

I'm helping my youngest son launch a Kickstarter project. The first try was declined. Tonight we looked at more than 50 projects in his category that were funded successfully.

Well..........I feel like an idiot.

I was BLOWN AWAY by the products, software, and hardware in the technology category. Most of these were not dumb ass projects or worthless "new age silicon valley" startup failures.

The products I saw tonight forced me to realize I'm spending too much time on small ideas.

Seriously......look at this stuff....

Kickstarter Technology Projects


Marc


No comments:

Post a Comment