Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Dark Side by Marc Charles

Hi Gang;

I've been living on the Dark Side since 1993. A dozen entrepreneurs banded together in Camden / Rockport and started a private ISP. It was still dialup then. 

But man...what a difference in price. It was costing me about $300 a month to dial into a service in Boston called Delphi. After we started our ISP the cost was about $12 month.

But some of the members took our private ISP too seriously, tried to incorporate our little group (behind the founder's back), and then regulators got involved. We disbanded.

I started another one.

This post is not about getting screwed in business.

I mention the Dark Side because I miss seeing, collaborating and hanging out with people face-to-face. I'm a "people person" as they say....and so the Internet is not that great for someone like me on social level.

But I've already sold my soul to the Dark Side.....so there's no turning back.


I'm available for face-to-face collaboration, consultation and meetups through the end of the year. Let me know if you need help with your products, startup venture or business.

Marc Charles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment