Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire by Marc Charles

 Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire by Marc Charles

8:22 AM


Greetings:

I'm probably jaded after 30-plus years in business.

But I do not believe anything the federal government or politicians tell me, because the exact opposite is usually true.

My political and religious comments on FB, online or anywhere are few and far between....Google Me :)

But now I'm thinking of my kids as entrepreneurs (22, 18 and 12). This is not the same country as it was for me.

My oldest son asked me, "Am I better off running a legitimate business and playing by the rules, or focus on the black market"?

What am I supposed to do.....lie?

Hey......I'm not complaining, being negative or living in a dream world. I'm just saying business is different today.

Okay......you can go back to work now :)





Marc Charles
http://www.marccharles.com


No comments:

Post a Comment