Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

What's the Deal with the Marc Charles Channel?

Question: Dear Marc, I'm a big fan of your writing and insight. Believe it or not I've been reading your stuff from way back in the mid 90's with your Yahoo! Unplugged column! No...I'm not stalking you! Anyway, what's the deal with your Marc Charles Channel on YouTube (and elsewhere). You mentioned it a few times.
B.N. Orlando FL

Answer Marc Charles:

Hey BN --- thanks for the great note and post!

I'm humbled you've been "stalking" me......I mean reading my stuff :)

If you can believe it......I actually had a cable TV show in the 90's called The Internet Edge! We talked to business owners about their Internet strategy and presence. It was a blast! I think we did about 75 shows.

One of the producers thought he could do a better job so he terminated my contract, hired himself and the show lasted three weeks.....apparently people hated it!

But that's life and business.....even in backwater like Maine!

Anyway......I've had to postpone the Marc Charles Channel because of our house fire in Owls Head....and our relocation.

But I've already produced a bunch of shows....although I need help improving the quality...and editing.

But I'm still going to do it.....I think it's a natural.

So be on the look out for the Marc Charles Channel.....I'll probably shoot for January 2011.

Thanks!
Marc Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment