Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

What's The Deal With Your New China Product?

Question: Hey Marc! What's the deal with your new China product? I know you mentioned it was almost ready in one of your articles. Has it launched?
W.N. Willmar MN

Answer Marc Charles:

Yes sir......it's live and available!

If you know anything about me you know I'm not a hack. When I launch a product it will always include a 100% Money Back Guarantee, legitimate real time customer support (not autoresponders and web-based ticket systems), and premiums or bonus worth as much or more than the product itself.

Such is the case this time too!

Check out the promo for it here:

https://web-purchases.com/700SCWS/E700LA03/landing.html

On top of that, we have a world class forum, blog and website for members only....and I'm personally moderating it!

Have fun and make money.

Regards,

Marc Charles
China Wholesale Trader

No comments:

Post a Comment