Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

What's The Fastest Way to Make Money on the Internet?

Question: Hey Marc....tell me, in your opinion what's the fastest way to make money on the Internet? I'm not talking about selling stuff on eBay, Amazon or CraigsList. I'm talking about a legitimate way to make money in a web-based business?
W.N. Hollywood CA

Answer Marc Charles:

Hi...thanks for your note and question.

I know you're probably fed up with all the eBay, Amazon and CraigsList hype. But don't count these sites out as a legitimate way to make money. I'm serious.

I've taught dozens of methods and strategies for using these sites to make money with almost no start up capital whatsoever.

On top of that.....there are ways to make money without a website too! I'm not kidding. I've made money as a writer, trader, consultant, copywriter, ad sales guru, advisor, money broker, importer, car salesman, and many other ways.......all without a website!! And these businesses were 100% web-based....no physical meetings or office space, and almost no phone calls.

But here's another great way....and fast...to make money on the Internet. I wrote about it in Early to Rise........



I hope that helps!

Regards,

Marc Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment