Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

How Can I Make Money as a Freelance Writer? Am I Dreaming?

Question:There's more hype, smoke and mirrors with regards to making money as a freelance writer than almost any other field. How can I make money as a freelance writer? Am I dreaming?
O.Y. Clermont FL




Answer Marc Charles:
Yes...you can make money as a freelance writer...I'm doing it, and so are a lot of other people.


But it's not magic genie.....and it may be a hobby but you need to treat it like a business.


You can apply your talents, expertise and insight to generating income immediately – whether that’s with a job, sub-contracting opportunity or freelance work.

You can easily start a freelance writing business “on the side”.

My advice is would be to focus on one of four areas if you want to build a writing business. The four areas I would focus on are:

1)    Direct marketing (copywriting, editing, sales letters, Internet landing pages)
2)    Niche publishing (like financial markets, corporate real estate, agricultural futures, etc.)
3)    3) Targeted Information (special reports, ebooks, newsletters, unique premiums, directories, and “How to Guides”)
4)    4) a combination of all these areas!

American Writers & Artists Inc. in Delray Beach FL offers outstanding products, services and courses to help people transition into this “new kind” of writing…..and build a viable “online” business.

I hope that helps!

Marc Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment