Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

What's Your Opinion of Numis Network? Legit?

Question: There's a lot of activity and hype around a new network marketing company focusing on numismatic coins. What's your take on it?
P.K. Rochester NY





Answer Marc Charles:

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a blog post with my insight and opinion on network marketing. It's a good overview. I won't repeat everything here.

But look......

For the most part....the people getting rich in network marketing and MLM are typically the founders. The "average guy" or entrepreneur is not going to build a network of 8,000 sales reps all paying him or her residuals.

What's more, the only other people making significant money in network marketing and MLM are the ones who bring substantial down lines into the system. In other words, if you were involved with another network marketing company which folded, went bankrupt, was charged with fraud....whatever, you could bring "your" downline (if you were given access to your downline information -- which is NOT usually done).....into the new network marketing company. In this case you could earn huge bonuses almost immediately


You can check out Numis Network here.

I'm not recommending the program or business. Un;ess some with business savvy and expertise can prove me wrong.......please don't send me amateur arguments and company propaganda. I need actual proof, financial statements and more.

That's it.

I hope that helps!

Later.......

Your gracious host....

Marc Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment