Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Are There "Set It and Forget It" Type Businesses?

 Question: I’m looking for a “set it and forget it” type business. I’m a busy professional. I don’t have an abundance of time to babysit or manage a business on a day-to-day basis. Do you have any specific recommendations?
M.W. San Diego CA

 
Answer Marc Charles: 

Actually, I could recommend dozens of businesses!

But I’ll focus on one business in particular.

I’m a big fan of “set it and forget it” type businesses. I reveal many of these in The Liberty Street Letter each month, as well as in special communiqués.

It’s important to understand even “set it and forget it” type businesses need some attention. That’s why I love Internet, web-based, information and digital businesses. You can monitor these businesses 24/7 from anywhere in the world with Internet access. I monitored one of my small web-based businesses from my iPhone a few minutes ago in the pool area at the hotel where I’m staying.

What’s more, I don’t know a lot about your lifestyle, objectives, preferences, or available capital either.

Let’s say you would be content with a web-based information business. These types of businesses fit the “set it and forget it” model perfectly.

You need to go to ClickBank.

ClickBank is an online marketplace used by more than 12,000 digital product vendors and publishers. There are also more than 100,000 active affiliates.

ClickBank enables entrepreneurs like you to sell digital information products (and software) online. You can develop a product yourself or you can sell other people’s products.

There’s not enough space here to tell you everything you need to know about ClickBank to be successful.

But know this….

ClickBank is a great place to start for anyone who desires to make money online by selling digital information and products.

What’s more, you’ll learn how ClickBank handles ALL of the order fulfillment, credit card processing, charge backs, refunds and repeat sales for you!

On top of that, you’ll learn how to develop or copy a website which does all of the selling for you.

The trick to ClickBank is obtaining targeted traffic to the website landing page (which does all of the selling for you).

ClickBank offers tutorials and forums to show you how to acquire massive targeted traffic to your site. There are also information products on ClickBank to help you!

This may be an ultimate “set it and forget it” type business for you.

Does that help?

No comments:

Post a Comment